If you or a loved one have been injured you need to know your rights. Under Georgia law you are entitled to recover:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- And sometimes other damages
The person or company that caused your injury is going to be defended by a multi-million dollar insurance company with high priced defense lawyers. We proudly stand up for the rights of our clients who were injured in automobile accidents, tractor trailer wrecks, slip and fall accidents, accidents caused by defective road conditions, and those clients who were injured or died as the result of nursing home abuse and medical malpractice.
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Consumers are protected by federal law from abusive and deceptive practices from debt collectors. They cannot:
- Call you at all hours of the night
- Attempt to collect the wrong amount
- Lie to you
- Curse at you or threaten you
The law is on your side.
Fair Credit Reporting Act
Credit reporting errors can wreak havoc on your life. Federal law requires companies to properly collect and share your information. If your credit report contains:
- Incomplete or incorrect personal information
- Incorrect payment history or accounts
- Inquiries you did not authorize
- Lists lawsuits or accounts you are not involved in
- Lists incorrect criminal history information
You have a right to dispute the information and have your report corrected.